Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
gjgjgjgjgjgj--re: Suboxone

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

gjgjgjgjgjgj--re: Suboxone

I just wanted to let you know I am currently on Suboxone, this is my second time. The first time I did a 5 day rapid detox, like I started on 8mg and went consistently down for 5 days...Needless to say That was not good for me I went back to the hydro after about a week off of suboxone. But now I am back on it and have been for 2 months.. I do believe this medicine also has addictive properties as it is a mild opiate. But I will tell you that I never had one withdrawl (withdrawal) symptom yet and I only have to take it once a day 8mg in the morning and it is good for 24 hrs... I cannot begin to tell you how awesome it feels not to revolve my world and day around pills... The suboxone does NOT produce any high or euphoria at all it just allows you to function without w/d.. I will taper the Suboxone at my own pace the Dr I see now is wonderful he lets me do this the way I want..and he said some people are on it for a couple of months some a couple of years and some at a low dose like 2mgs a day for the rest of their life. But I will gladly take 1-2mg pill everyday as opposed to the 25-30 hydro's I was taking and not causing all the liver damage that the tylenol in vicodins do.. The only really bad thing is that if you don't have health insurance it is quite expensive but for me worth every penny.. Hope this helps and feel free to ask me anything else about it you want to know :-)
You would take 30 hydro pills a day. That can't be good.
Yes I took anywhere from 25-30 vicodin es 7.5mg or if I could get the vicodin hp 10 mg I would take as many of them as the es. And no it is not good but that is what tolerance does to your body. I would take 3 or 4 at one time every couple of hours. That is why I finally sought out help I just could not live that way financially or health wise.. It is a lonely and very desperate road to travel I am only glad I found this forum to aid in my recovery.
Thanks for the input!
I started taking them for a legitimate medical reason and after awhile I just plain and simply liked the way they made me feel... So it was not really about needing them or switching to another type of pill, I took them in excess because I enjoyed the way I felt when I took them.That is how an addiction is born.
If you need them that badly try switching to another drug.
can under shave be removed through chemicals?is it dangrous for sexual health or not?thanx