going cold turkey off tramadol
Starting Friday I'm quitting tramadol. Ive tried weaning but my psychological dependence on the drug gets in my way. I am taking two 50mg pills twice a day, how long until the worst part of the withdrawal is over and how long until i feel normal again. Is there anything i can do to lessen the withdrawal or to make it any easier? please help, any suggestion would be much appreciated. thank you
Hello!  I had been sober for about a year when I had allot of dental work done and they gave me ultram cause I didn't want to take anything stronger.  I had to take them for about a month or longer.  I was shocked when I stopped them and started going to w/d's.  My dentist told me they were not addictive!  But as we now know, they are addictive.  I just kind of layed around for 2 days.  It was really nothing like the w/d I had when I quit the year before.  I was also taking a ton of other drugs the year before, so it wasn't that bad!  Like I said about 2 days, but I had only been taking them a month, maybe a month and a half!  Bottom line, just hang in there, it's not to bad!
i have a 14 month old daughter and she will be gone for the weekend, if i take my last pill friday do you think i will feel well enough by monday to care for her?
will smoking weed help with withdrawal
How long have you been taking them for?  I would probably take your last pill late Thursday and not take any Friday, that way you maybe detoxed by the time your little one get's home.  As for smoking weed I don't know?  I wouldn't do it, but that is just me!  You have to do what ever you feel okay with!  Good luck!  
A lot of people think medical marijuana is just an excuse to get high, but it really does help for pain and nausea.   I know someone who detoxed eating marijuana brownies, she slept for the first 3 days because they were so strong, she later got tolerant, of course, but by that time she was thru the worst of it.
Marijuana will intensify depression, and anxiety by 10 fold, it will not help much with the w/d's. It helps with sleep by a tiny tiny amount. I did not find it to help with my w/d's. I tried it when I was going through oxycontin w/d's. Not when I was going through tramadol w/d's. I found tramadol w/d's to be quit unique, although not as strong as traditional opium w/d's they seemed to drag on longer than vicodin. I never finished my tramadol w/d's as I switch to a 4 yr vicodin habit towards the end of my tramadol w/d's, so never found out how that story ended!!!