Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
hanging in there

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

hanging in there

hi evryone my question is that i have been on suboxone know for 50days i feel good but at night my leg start to twich it is like a fish out of water flaping from one side to onother can anyone help any advice i was on pain killers for a long time and thank god to the suboxone i am getting to be a normal person a good mother to my boys i have come out off my room started to care about household duties cooking and just being me again lol with my boys and my husbund just living life so anybody that questions suboxone hang in there i works well for me it has so far thanks allfrom LEILA22
restless leg syndrome sounds like.  google it, you'll find info I don't have for you
Be wary, withdrawals from suboxone are hell. Try wheening off of them if/when you decide to get off them. If your totally fine on suboxone then you should stick with it. For me I can go to work and drive a car, preety much function in all facets of life except school, every time I tried college while on suboxone I was too tired/ my mind was awake enough to learn, clean and sober is the only way, but like I said its hard to handle the withdrawal cold turkey.
Wasn't awake*
It's restless legs. I'm on day 4, going cold turkey n that's my biggest symptom by far. Click onto my page n the 3rd post down is all dedicated to restless legs!! So many ppl have great advice, from hylands, vitamins, icy hot get, baths etc... It will help u tremendously!!
Hi, folks,

Since this thread is old and the original participants are no longer taking part, we'll close it now.  If you'd like to ask a question or start a new thread, please click the "Post a Question" button near the top of this page.  Thanks!

Claire
______________________________________________________

******** CLOSED DISCUSSION ********

No more comments, please.