heartbroken but puzzled re Summer123
Deeply sad to read about Summer123, all the more upsetting because it seems so unfair, my understanding
is that the meds mentioned are not lethal even at quanitities of 400, almost impossible to swallow, obtain,
or afford.  Is it really true that the alcohol and the mixing caused such a massive difference?  My god,
this is a frightening warning to be very careful with alcohol.  
Alcohol and medication is never a good combination and more times than not it is a lethal one.

Seems strange that you would mention someone who passed 4 years ago in your only post? Well, what do I know.
I'm guessing you must've been searching about mixing meds and stumbled across a post about Summer123...

I hope that is a sign for you if you are struggling with your own addiction. This forum is full of great and supportive people and we're all here for you if you care to share your story :).
What happened?
Yeah no kidding, 4 years ago?