hello all doing great
Well i am at day 24 and doing great, things are so much clearer now, havent had any cravings, and i dont miss opiates one bit i am so glad to be free of them and each looks brighter then the day before, so if you are starting the journey to freedom just keep thinking of the future and you will make it good luck and God Bless to all!!!   brian
WOOHOOO!!!! CONGRATS on Day 24!!!!  You are doing so well and I'm so happy and proud of you!!!  Your attitude is so positive that you will succeed!  Keep being strong!!!  Hugs, Janet
I'm so happy for you jollyman in so many ways and on so many different levels :) Congrats on day 24. I knew You would make it.. I wish you nothing but the best.. warmly lesa
congrats brian!!!
that is awesome!!!
keep going and fighting!!!

jessica :)
Way to go Brian. Your closing in on that month. Stay strong. Corey
Congrats jollyman!!!  I am really proud of you and what you have accomplished!!!   sara
Ain't is GREAT? I am 34 days clean....after reading your post, I thought back to where I was 30 days ago...UGH! I also have had no cravings...I think it was just time...I was ready..CONGRATS.....HANG IN THERE..
Congrats on almost a month clean and happy to hear your doing great. You are so lucky to not have cravings yet, I am jealous, lol. And to think it will even get better:) Stay strong
fight the good fight and kick its *** is what i say, im on day 2 after i did a 14 day detox. ONE IS TOO MANY AND THOUSAND NEVER ENOUGH.
I'm new here and read your post and felt a sense of relief.  Thank you for the good vibes!