help! combining perscription painkillers, adderall, anti-anxiety pills, marijuana, and sleeping pills
My roommate is prescribed anti anxiety pills, and prescription sleep aids, which she takes regularly. She recently hurt her ankle and was prescribed a pain killer. She also mentioned she took an adderall, and I know she smoked a good amount of marijuana. I'm not sure how much of what pill she took last night, but this morning I found her lying on the couch, barely able to form sentences, she complained that her mouth or jaw was swollen. She hasn't taken anything for about 6 hours now but she's still really out of it. Should I take her to the hospital, or do you think just rest will do?  Please help, I'm a little worried for her.
Can you engage her in conversation? Ask what she had for dinner last night, and what she had to drink with dinner. Ask where she is and time, date, and current Pres of US - if she cant respond to these simple inquiries she probably needs professional help - otherwise try and keep her up and active - sleeping off an od is not the way to wake up again......
i agree with eagle, if she cant answer simple questions, or you cant understand her get her to the er.. find the bottles of what she took and take them with you
I would take her to the hospital or just call 911 and tell them. You don't want her to stop breathing or something and people asking you why you didn't do anything. That's what 911 is for so don't be afraid to use it.

Dove