help me stop the "creepy crawlies!"
I will be detoxing soon from opiates, have sub..whatever.  Thought I could just get off the sub, but on day 5 got the creepy crawlies.  Does anyone know how to help this?  This is the WORST W/D symptom I have.  i can deal with the pain, riarreah...etc.  but not the restless leg syndrome.  Does anyone have an answer for me?
Try to exercise, I know it sounds impossible but even a little walk around the block helps tremendously....hot showers/baths help too. You can try Epsom Salts in it.
Best of luck to you. sophie.
Some people here have used hylands restful legs caplets and it helped with the RLS. Like Sophie said, hot hot baths are good too. Stay strong, it will get better:)
Hi I know this is late but maybe you will come back and read--- myself the RESTLESSLEGGSYNDROME  is hell--- I was reading some other posts and here are some drugs or supplements that are supposed to help---- I will just name them cause I just wrote them down I was going to look them up---- RLS cures--- neurontin--- lyrica -- clonodine-- gabapentin-- if you page back you will see some of these items in a heading-- good luck--
Hylands worked for me...but exercise and moving around to fatigue the body is never a bad idea either...
I've hear that potassium can help.  So maybe eat some bananas or get a potassium supplement.  I hate restless leg syndrome and deal with it every morning before I take my morning dose of oxycodone!  Good luck getting rid of it!
Hi-- I get the RLS about 9-10 pm --- about news time-- that is the sign that the night is going to suck--- I have found that taking some tramadol-- helped me get off hydro-- been off for 7 days now--- and I have been taking 3-4 of the trams-- I know people are going to say I traded one for the other-- but this is the longest I have not had a hydro in 4-5 yrs. --- good luck to you   -- Montana CookieChew