Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
help with lortabs and hydrones code

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

help with lortabs and hydrones code

been taking them for a least 4 years went cold turkey saturday know its wensday still have sleeples night around 4 hours but have pain in legs at night plus io gave smoking too on thesame day wonder if stopping bouth are making me not sleep at night lay in bed twist and turn go to couch to bed over and over  can ot sleep till 4 or 5 am then up all day but comes to night time why im i getting the pain in legs and twist over and over?only take around 6 aday waste tons off moneny on them when will this withdraw stop?i take my xanxa one in moring then one at night dont let me sleep they are 0.5 mg think two at night will work? and im taking alleve too stared that yesterday any one can help me throught this ty and god bless
Hi Johnboy, having restless legs at this stage is very common! Try warm baths with Epsom salts! It feels wonderful and really help! Also, I took Hylands Restful Legs! It's a natural supplement and you can get it at Walmart or similar store! For me, that really helped! Also, getting some exercise, like walking is really good! Congrats, you are doing well and you should be getting through the worst of the physical symptoms soon! Hang in there and stay strong! Keep posting for support! Take care!
The lack of sleep is a normal part of withdrawal. As is everything else you've described. You should be through the worst of it in about 4 days. You need to be sure that you don't have easy access to pills, because as the detox goes on, the temptation will become overpowering to use. Protect yourself. Once you're done with the physical detox, we can help you continue on the road to recovery.  Also, keep your body nourished. Drink Ensue if you can't eat; drink Gatorade, etc.  
JohnBoy try to get out and get some sun and exercise as it will tire you out and help you to get some rest. Also you could try taking melatonin (which you can get at any pharmacy). Take the melatonin about 20 mins before bedtime lay down on the bed in a completely dark room and you should fall asleep. I hope the melatonin helps you the way it did for me when I went through w/d. God Bless---Rick
johnboy...im right there with you. take one minute one second at atime if thats what it takes. 4 days of cold turkey is awesome...you got this now...dont stop.Keep writing ...