Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
help

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

help

ive had 5 ctscan sould i be worried can someone help me please
Why did you have the CT scans? Was it for legit reasons or were you drug seeking? % CT scans is not that much radiation.
Are you taking pain meds?
what are the ct scans for .We could help you figure out the best forum for your problems
You stated in the other thread you had 5 scans in 3 years is nothing to worry about, when I injured my spine I probably had more than that in 1 year. But why did you have the scans is it due to an injury? just want to know to try and help answer your question. Please come back and let us know---Rick