help
Ive been taking 30+ nurofen +  tablets a day for the past 7 years. On wednesday i started cutting down i took about 15 only. Thursday i took 11 and so far today none. I feel like im going to die. Ive had no sleep, feel extremely emotional, diarrhoea, anxiety and restlessness that is unbearable. Just wanting to talk to someone that has perhaps been through this.... And does any one know when i can expect to fewl somewhat normal again.
Hi and welcome to the forum! You are experiencing withdrawal symptoms! Everyone is different but the physical symptoms typically last for about a week! Check out the Thomas Recipe, the link is at the bottom right side of this page! There are vitamins/supplements that you can take which will ease the symptoms a bit! Stay well hydrated, drink lots of water and Gatorade! Take Immodium for stomach/bathroom issues, and try to stay active! Even short walks outside will help! Warm baths with Epsom salts will help with restless legs.

Keep posting with any questions or if you need support! There are lots of kind and caring people here who have been through this! Take care and I wish you all the best!
Thankyou so much....i had a bath it really helped i bought some vitamins too.  Its 7 pm usually i would have30-40 pills now and i havent, my legs hurt alot.

Ok so i was thinking about taking a few panadeine forte. Will this just drag out withdrawals or ese them?