Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
help

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

help

I am taking 8milg  For 2 months I took 1-2 aday doc said.  Now I take 1/2 when I withdrawl (withdrawal).  Doc say to take everyday I do not fell like I need to.  I am i guess tapering myself.  With me taking so little how long will I withdrawl (withdrawal) the hot flashes I can not handel I can not sleep it drives me insane any helpful words will help me
Why don't you cut you're dose down by 1mg the next time you take it the 2 times a day and see how that feels...The worste of my sweats only lasted about 6 days....If thats all you're not looking at much for when it comes to w/d's..You can do it!