Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
hondacr250

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

hondacr250

Hey Girl,

You were getting lost in the suffle down there and I thought I would bring u back to the top. Hopfully more people see this and can offer you more advice.

As for people questioning your prayer, I can only think that this person is so stupid and/or selfish that they have nothing better than to try to hurt you. Why someone would put you down when you have come here and opened your heart to ALL of us for help is beyond me. I mean dont bother posting if your only going to be an @sshole!!!

I know your alone in this. Your husband has a problem of his own and child seems to not be much of a help to mom. No offence hon just trying to help you. You need people here and more people should try to be HELPFUL NOT JUDGEMENTAL! My girl and I are in your corner. We are here even if it is to vent.

God bless.

Allen