Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
how do I get friends

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

how do I get friends

Trying to figure out the friend v feature.  How do you add someone?   And can you just talk to one or only public posts?
Sent a friend request to whomever you'd like to have as a friend.
K
How do I do that?  When I click on friends it says I have none but didnt see where it let's you add.  I'm not the best at figuring this site out other than posting :)
Lol I can't even figure out how to make a profile or put a pic up lol lost
Yeah. What's up with that?! I sent you a friend request days ago and no reply! Lol.  You need to be on the "full site" option I think ( from the menu at the top right) Then just click on the name of the person you would like to add to open their profile. The is an "add as a friend" option on each profile page.
For example, if you were to move your cursor over my name, all of my info will pop up, and in that you'll see "add as a friend", "send a note", "send a message", etc. Pretty simple.
K
I just sent you a friend request also.
I want on the full site.  Let me try that!
Thank you.   I figured it out! ! :)
Just sent a request!