Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
how long do withdrawals last when coming off subutex? PLEASE HELP

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

I was just wondering how long wd's last from subutex. I was on them a year and a half but there at the end for about 3 months i was breaking a whole subutex the round white ones with 54 411 on them into 4 pieces then taking half of a fourth i dont know what the milligram would have been but it was enough for me.so tuesday i quit cold turkey and was wondering when will it be out of my system i know it has a long half life but i really would like to know when will the WD's go away. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you and god bless.
Hi-  Generally, the withdrawal depends on what you were addicted to and for how long you took them. What are you feeling now?
I was on them 1 and a half years but if you look up to my post it lets you know a little more of how i was taking them. I am feeling very tired lack of energy and rls in legs and arms too
thanks so much any info regarding the WD's would help..
No...what were you taking before the Sub? And for how long?

There's a product called Hylands Restfull Legs at Walgreens/Walmart. It really helps the RLS.
It takes several weeks for energy to return. If you get some exercise it will help that.

Also, lots of fluids and healthy food!
I was taking oxycodone (pecocet (percocet)) started out with just 2 five milg. a day and at the end i was taking 3 to 6, 30 milg. a day just to not be sick :( but i was taking them every day for 3-4 years.Then i started taking subs for about a year and a half the whole 8 milg. at first then about the last 3 to for months i cut 1 into 4 pc. and cut a fourth in half and took that daily. then last tuesday i went cold turkey and i know they have a long half life so i was wondering how long the WD's will last and when will it be all the way out of my system? ANY info will help...  Thank you so much and god bless
Were the Subs prescribed to you?  I'm wondering why you can't get with a doctor about this...

Your symptoms can last anywhere from 2 weeks to 2-3 months. It depends on your make up. Do everything you can to help yourself. Drink and eat well! Take vitamins. If you look to the upper right of this page, you'll see the "health pages". There's a lot of info on Sub in there.
Thank you so much for your help and support Vicki that means so much to me since im in this alone i really dont wanna bring my family in this so thanks again. No i wasn't getting the subs prescibed to me i was getting them off the street cause i was fed up with being addicted to pain pill and i thought they would get me off little did i know i was growing a dependancy on the subs so i finally had enough an quit cold turkey. I really dont have the money to go to the doc and no innsuranse so thats a birden so i thought i could find out as much as possible on here about the subs im now 7 days in and still would like more info regarding subs. Ohh and what do you mean by it depends on my make-up? As i am only 22 yrs old i got in way over my head at a young age and now i want out so any advice will help. Thanks so much for your time and help :-)
And by saying now i want out meaning i want to be sober and myself again =)