how long suboxone lasts
how long does suboxone stay effective? what's the "life span" of 4mgs or 2 mgs? Ive used it to detox. 8mg for 4days. 4mg for 2 days. today 2mg and none left. how long will its opiate blockers be effective when i stop? and if i have only taken it for a week should i still expect wd symptoms?
I think your body will definitely know when you stop - -- most people do not stop at 2 mg but continue on down to 1 mg and then 1 mg every other day - -- Sub has a very long half life and stays in the body a very long time.   It is very good you are getting off of it in less than 21 days - otherwise it can become a nightmare to get away from  --- many people just change their DOC by staying on Sub.   Best of luck to you - hope you will stay off of everything.
I myself am on subs and I was told it has a 72 hr lifespan..hope that helps
ive been under the worst stress in my life these past 5 mos.in my past somehow by the grace of something bigger than me i've overcome 20yrs of a daily alcoholic.i've been sober from a drink for almost 4 yrs.within those 4 yrs though i picked up a devistating addiction of opiates.4 mos ago i was forced to go thru a straight withdrawal mostly from subs but with the help of clonidine n motrin i survived.almost 3 mos ago now i started taking bits of subs afraid that i would go out n get illegal opiates.im now faced with a bigger problem im ordered to give urines thru the courts and im terrified of the suboxone which i take anywhwere from a half to quarter strip everyday.i need this out of my system almost immediately before i am tested...i'll lose everything.and hate the fact that i made the choice to ever get back into it.im done with it and just want a healthy nondependant lifestyle.i need help...anyone?