Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
hydrocodne withdrawal

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

hydrocodne withdrawal

I have been averaging 3 tabs of 10/325 Norco a day.  I take it for numerous reasons...spinal stenosis - but it helps all of my arthritis.  I stopped 2 days ago and hurt all over...I do this even when on the meds sometimes but the meds will pull me up.  If I increased to 4 a day I am fairly pain free.  But my Dr. won't do that so I am trying to just stop.  I have fibromyalgia and I started with 3 tabs of 7.5 s a day when I crushed my ribs in 2001 and found it took care of the fibro pain - and the back pain I was having after a day of physical work.  My Dr switched me to Oxycodone after an epidural - it's a terrible depressing feeling drug for me.  He won't go back to Norco.  Do you think I am having withdrawals from taking 3 tabs 10/325 (I only took a few oxycodone) for 5 years or this is fibro.  Without the Norco I am always fatigued, achy, and confused feeling.  I don't want the oxycodone and the second pain Dr. wants me on oxycontin patch.  I think this is all insane.
Stop!!!! ;) hello and welcome. U took the first step so keep going if u can. I'm not a dr but day 3 clean of way too much norco. So yes it could be WD symptoms. There are things u can do to help relieve it a little but u will need to bite the bullet and suck it up and go through some of it. Stay hydrated eat and stay busy. You'll be getting a lot of great advice from people here. But it's up to u to make the choice of what is right for u!!!
Btw they don't lift u up. We make ourselves believe that it does that... It really just poisons us more. So keep that in mind ok