hydrocodne withdrawal
I have been averaging 3 tabs of 10/325 Norco a day.  I take it for numerous reasons...spinal stenosis - but it helps all of my arthritis.  I stopped 2 days ago and hurt all over...I do this even when on the meds sometimes but the meds will pull me up.  If I increased to 4 a day I am fairly pain free.  But my Dr. won't do that so I am trying to just stop.  I have fibromyalgia and I started with 3 tabs of 7.5 s a day when I crushed my ribs in 2001 and found it took care of the fibro pain - and the back pain I was having after a day of physical work.  My Dr switched me to Oxycodone after an epidural - it's a terrible depressing feeling drug for me.  He won't go back to Norco.  Do you think I am having withdrawals from taking 3 tabs 10/325 (I only took a few oxycodone) for 5 years or this is fibro.  Without the Norco I am always fatigued, achy, and confused feeling.  I don't want the oxycodone and the second pain Dr. wants me on oxycontin patch.  I think this is all insane.
Stop!!!! ;) hello and welcome. U took the first step so keep going if u can. I'm not a dr but day 3 clean of way too much norco. So yes it could be WD symptoms. There are things u can do to help relieve it a little but u will need to bite the bullet and suck it up and go through some of it. Stay hydrated eat and stay busy. You'll be getting a lot of great advice from people here. But it's up to u to make the choice of what is right for u!!!
Btw they don't lift u up. We make ourselves believe that it does that... It really just poisons us more. So keep that in mind ok