im for sure winning day10!!
So today is day 10 of the 4mg Suboxone jump to nothing but determination!! I don't feel so bad the mornings are a little slower to get moving. But that's fine w/e... I returned to work today and I'm a tree climber.. So I shall sleep better tonight. For any one wanting to stop and is scared, because all the stuff you read just know that every body is different. Its tolerable! my legs did hurt allot but hot soak helped i also walked..... the biggest things was that helped me was the people among this site so I THANK!! you for that!!!! EmergenC, Whey protein shakes, eat and drink lots of water... My battle is def not over i still have no no energy sleep isnt great but I'm going!!
Keep pushing forward!!  congrats on day 10!  and thanks for the positive post!  :))
Thank-you!!!! Music has also helped me a lot.
yes music is great!  it helped me alot in the early days and still does!  
Congratulations on day 10! That was a great post! Music really does help and still still helps me everyday! Keep up the good hard work! :)