insomnia
how long before the sleepless nites dissapear. i DO NOT want to take anything to help me sleep. i dont want to be dependent on another drug.   thanks  
I didn't sleep at all for two nights straight and sporadically for a few days after that.   Even now, over 70 days in, I sometimes can't sleep but I don't know if it is related to withdrawal.   I also don't take anything when I can't sleep.

Anyway, I don't know that it is anything set in stone.   It is probably different for different folks.
It took me about one month for my sleep to get back to normal.  I also just refused to take anything, even NyQuil, etc.  I think it is worth it to hold out if you can.  What I have also been surprised about is how much more I dream now.....the narcs really mess our brains up, it takes time.  Good luck, your doing great.

Bryan
thank you bryan i appreciate the input.  on day 6 today and it IS better. thanks  
thank you mary. i appreciate the input  
I am on day 7 and last night I finally slept for 6 hours, not continuously, but all together. I have been taking Melatonin, I refuse to take anything prescription again unless they tell me I am going to die if I don't. Congrats on day 6!
I believe that a body cannot be healthy physically OR mentally if you don't get sleep.  A person in top physical condition will deteriorate after a couple days without sleeping.  And a body certainly cannot heal if you are constantly exhausted.  In my opinion you should absolutely find something natural to help you sleep.  Herbal Tea?  Melatonin? Even a non-addictive OTC should help....you gotta get rest.  Good luck!