is VICODIN LIKE HEROIN?
MY FIANCE AND FAMILY HAVE A HISTORY OF DRUG ABUSE. HE STOPPED DOING COCAINE A WHILE AGO BUT NOW HE IS INTO PILLS. LETS ADD THAT HIS BROTHER PUT HIMSELF IN A COMA FOR TAKING A TON OF PILLS.

I THINK THAT HE IS TAKING VICODIN? AFTER I HAD MY BABIES HE WOULD STEAL MY PERCOSETS. HOW CAN YOU GET HIGH FROM THESE PILLS? WHEN HE TAKES THEM HE IS HYPER.. IT REMINDS ME OF HIS BROTHER WHEN HE WAS ON HEROIN. THE NEXT DAY I GET SCREAMED AT, PUT DOWN. I THINK THAT HE IS DEPRESSED AND THIS IS THE ONLY WAY THAT HE THINKS HE WILL GET BETTER. I AM SO FED UP ALREADY. I LOVE HIM, BUT THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR 6 YRS. HELP
Hi there..welcome..I have found with my own self that the pills I was taking caused my to be aggravated much more easily. Vicodin and heroin are both opiates..But I would certainly think that they are different.I have never used heroin but I'm sure someone will be along to better answer..If you take enough of the pills you will get high..but the highs come less and less so the addict will take more and more to try and achieve the high they once got from taking them. You said there is a long history of drug abuse with him and his family. You can not change him. He has to want to. I read he is your fiance..You may want to reconsider or at least hold off until some things get straight. I know you love him and it is hard when we love someone that is on drugs..But it will only get worse until HE decides and recognizes his own problem. I am sorry you are going through this. I wish the best of luck to you..