Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
is adderall(adderrall) withdrawal worse than vicodin?

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

I've been clean of painkillers (mostly due to surgeries) almost 2 years now.  Now I'm addicted to my Adderall (adderrall) 30 mg. I used to take it as directed, once daily, but last few months taking it more. I have only5 pills left until my renewed prescription next month. Does anyone know about the withdrawal symptoms from this? Is it worse than coming off vicodin or better? I have clonazepam 1mg which I rarely ever take. I have plenty refills for that. Was told that the clonazepam would greatly help. Is this true? I'm almost 66, widowed, lonely and I think that's why I turned to the Adderall (adderrall). Gives me more energy and a little euphoria. Guess I have an addictive nature. Could someone out there help me? I can;t stand to feel so all alone. Thanks
Again, adderrall is nothing to coming off of any opiate.  
Prolonged high doses of amphetamines followed by an abrupt cessation can result in extreme fatigue and mental depression. Chronic abuse of amphetamines can result in the manifestation of amphetamine psychosis.[1]

I found this when i googled Adderall (adderrall).  Please talk with your doctor and tell him what is going on.  We want you to be safe~~~~sara