Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
is failing always

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

is failing always

Hey guys I'm so down I ain't posted for abit I'm so slack tryin to do housework just to help my legs how is everyone much love from oz xoxoxo
Tags: how?
Don't fark up again!!  LOL!   Are there pills in the house?

There are AA and NA meetings online. Just google it.
HI fp
I am ok.   Hope you get feeling better soon.How many days do you have now?  Hang in there ok   hug
You haven't failed yet!!   Just keep pushing and take your vitamins!!  xo
Its like four days cos I farked up I'm just slack got music pumpin it helps so much I'm so thankful for the friendships I've made here I love u guys so much I'm gonna keep fighting this time there's no aftercare programs in mt isa so I'll do thphone na commuinty much love always amanda ozgirl

Hey Oz girl...

Just wanted to send you my love and support...and to tell you to listen to Vicki(:

Lu
There's no pills here vik and I'm glad fark the devils I will google it thanks love alaways. Manda xixixi
Lmao!   You are too cute!!!
Thanks vik ur the bomb chick
Thanks lu how ya doin
You better keep talking to us girl.  Clamming up gets you nowhere except in trouble.

Now turn up that music and dance like noone is watching!!  Some ACDC should do it!!
Lol sarah I had the music going me doin sorta ok thanks for ya message mate love from oz
When the cravings hit you can always come here to vent.....this site has kept me from going over the edge more then once and ironically it was Vicki who was out there and your right she rocks but always post when your down and out or craving we can help get you threw it your fighting a war here sometimes we loose a battle but as long as your fighting the war is not over hang in there my Girl from OZ we all want you to get better good luck and God bless......Gnarly
Keep the music going and use those fingers to keep typing to us.....Dont make me get my umbrella out!!!!  lol
Gnarly I'm caving so bad all day I've been takin it every hour as it comes today has been hard I just wanna cave so bad
I'm cravin so bad takin it hour by hour om hurting so bad
HEY GIRL did I ever tell you ....'''YOU CAN DO THIS'' ...yes craving are bad but they will go away with time do your best to focus your thoughts on other things music worked good for me....im also a Christian so reading the bible helped its called cleansing the mind go for a hike somewhere nice get out of the 4 walls your in get some sun look into some hobbies you use to do get a book to read anything but focusing on drugs as I have said b/4 you need to learn to change the very way you think and reason look inot on line A/A OR N/A MEETING its new and I dont know about them but have herd there out there google them every little bit helps and every hr you stay clean is a victory just nkow when you gain some clean time it gets ezer I will keep you in my prayers hang in there and post dont use we all annt to see you succeed good luck and God bless......Gnarly
How are you doing little girl?
Hey guys I made it thru the night not to bad today thanks for all the support I've found a counseller yippie much love always
Is so sore today omg I'm stayin strong but its hard as we all know I'm prayin
fp you are on spot with the music. I bought all of my favs from the 80s the decade I was a teen and loved the world, feared nothing, and was never sad. anywho, I have been pumpin Def Leppard, Bon Jovi and the like. It defenately makes me smile and think some good thoughts. i.e. the mall, the BFF and being carefree. those were the days. Listen to it gives me a feeling of calm for a moment. We all just need to stay strong. Do something for yourself, get your nails done or anything that makes you feel good. I am trying to take my own advice. I hadn't had a bubble bath in over ten years. Had one today after work and still feeling good.
HEY GIRL you made it another day and thats how we do this '''just for today'' you will find yourself doubting yourself early on in your sobriety it ok it happens to a lot of us you just have to be strong and push threw it or as one girl would say ''fake it till you make it''you have came so far dont give in YOU CAN DO THIS its just takes perseverance and resolve keep pushing forward and yes this may be a bit painful in the beginning but you will get past it im praying for you hang in there good luck and God bless.......Gnarly    
Thanks heaps G manim so farking sore beyond words still staying strong barely but still poking around there's no tabs near me at all  
Good job. Im so proud of you.
Hey fp, don't go there. I think you can do it. That soreness, get a heating pad, take a bath (not a shower) just do something that will occupy your mind keeping it off the pills. git er done girly. you are stronger than you think. I gave birth to a 10 pound 1 ounce baby by myself. No shots, No pills no doctor no nurse just me and my mother. So I know how strong we can be. So if you have kids you at least know that pain is temporary. Our bodies were made to be able to recover and heal and yes even regenerate. Just let it happen.
well another day down WOOO HOO and it good there are no tabs around have you checked into N/A on line or A/A on line
it will help with some of this I realize you live in the middle of know where so that might be an option for you its not as good as groups but its better then nothing  tomorrow I will fish around on the net for you and see what I can find hang in there my Girl from OZ.......Gnarly
Our OZ girl is getting better!!!
Thanks guys much love today was good just very very slack I'm really thankful for all your friendship and support I ain't been postin much cos I have no internet credit for my phone.
Ya girl from oz is stayin strong thanks to u all for givin me ur prayers n support much love always ya girl from oz amanda xoxoxoxoxoox
You are doing the hard work so give yourself some credit!!