Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
is there anything that helps night sweats from opiate withdrawals

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

i am bout to go crazy with this and it keeps me from sleeping is there anything that helps this?
Avatar n tn
I would love to know this information also.  Last night was not a restful one, due to the Sweats, Hot then freezing cold
Hey gator, the nite sweats are the initial flu like symptoms that occur during opiate withdrawal/ first thing get up and take a shower for a  long time, next is to get a hold of your doctor and be honest, he will help you with this problem and next if you are really willing to stop for today read the thomas recipe. Its a saver,, god bless