Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
is tramadol harder to get off of than lortab??

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

i would like to know from anyone that might know...is tramadol harder to kick than coming off of lortabs?? i take both tramadol & lortab...4 or 5 pills each every day. i'm also taking xanax...i really would love to get off of everything, so my life can be normal again. i guess i'm really more addicted to the xanax...as bad as i hate to admit it. can anyone help me???
it all depends on how long how much theres alot of facters to consider when going CT just read you will find the answer here im sure of it
For me and I have wd off both tramadol was FAR worse. I would do one at a time tramadol first ,hydro second, xanax last.worse then the tramdol will be the xanax that you are going to have to go very slow I strongly recommend you do it last .I would drop one tram about every 5 days being that you are on another opiate the wd should not be very bad .