jager
so no one had an answer for me on the 18th about jagermister. I seem to crave it alot. I never have been a drinker but when I was introduced to jager I loved the buz. But now after drinking it for so long I craver it I'll try not to drink it and I can only seem to let go of 8 days or so then with lots of help from my husband ,who is an alcaholic will buy more for me and I just cant seem to say no. PLEASE any sujestions. Where I live there is no place to go with out the whole town knowing. And that cant  happen. ( oh I dont seem to want any other alcahol )
is there a reason you cant ask your husband to quit buying you more
I am sorry that no one seems to have a answer for you.. I don't believe I hear very often that someone is addicted to one liquer in particular.. in fact I don't think I have ever heard that.. addicts aren't usually that picky when it comes to their DOC... I would say do what you have to to stay away from alcohol in general.  I don't believe jager is the main problem..
I think my husband buy's it for me because then I wont ask him to stop. So far so good  for him I haven't really ask him to stop .( I also buy it for my self )Today we are going out on the boat and I am not going to bring any with me. That why out of sit out of hands. Please keep responding to me this is my life line thank you. Oh and as far as only craving one kind of alcahol I think that is wierd also. I have never herd of it before. But I am glad that seems to be my only battel for attiction except for food