Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
just letting the world know

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

just letting the world know

beginning day 5 and still here.  Going to make a list of things I need to do and see if I can mark things off.  I have been reading posts, now I am going to rest myself spiritually and go for it today.  sweatiness and all.
Good for you! Congrats on 5 days now, I am sure you will be turning that corner soon and continue to feel better. Your doing great.
Way to go!!  ODAT - One Day Atta Time!

Love will win...
Good for you.. day 5 whoo hoo Glad to read you will be making a list.. it helps so much to occupy yourself with things you can do now as well as in the future.. wishing you well.. lesa
Congrats on day 5!!!!  You are doing great.  Making a list will be helpful.  Keep moving forward.    Stay strong       sara