Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
kidney problems

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

kidney problems

my 6 year old girl has had a kidney infection that is still being treated,she has had a scan and i have been told that there could be scaring and the kidney could be hourse shoe shapped, they will be doing another scan when the infection has cleared. what could this mean.
You can google horse shoe kidney I just did it is very informative. You would know more by what the Dr. has explained to what you read. I'm up if you want to talk after you look it up. I had my right kidney removed years ago so I do know only a little about the subject Limbo