klonopin
i have been takin klonopin for a week maybe a lil longer posssibly 2 weeks. i only took like 1 mg sometimes 2mg a day but not everyday and i havent taken one today yet and feel fine. i also have clonidine patches and i was wondering if that could help with anxiety? i would so rather take those ptches if possible.
Here is my experience with Klonopin for what it's worth. Hope this helps. I have been on Klonopin eleven years and it has taken me two years to taper down to 1/32 of a mg. I finally got completely off 10 days ago and I am in hell. Actually I got on this forum because I felt so bad and from what I have read I can expect to stay in hell for at least the next year and maybe two. I honestly thought from the way I tapered off I could expect to feel fine in a week or two. No such luck. I quit drinking 33 years ago and I don't remember it being this bad. I will NEVER get on a medication again. I have watched a couple of movies in the last two weeks my wife said we saw two years ago. It's like I have never seen them. As bad as this is I feel like I am coming out of this huge fog and I lost the last eleven years of my life. I hope it gets a little better soon. I don't know how much more I can take of this. I guess I am going to have to take it one day at a time.

Good luck to you,

Phil
I am very afraid of benzos...they scare me to death....i am going to try buspar if i need it for anxiety...theanine helps too
you should really have any withdrawls from that low a dose at on 2 weeks.  And you say youre feeling fine.....so, I guess I really dont understand your question.

you want to take something besides klonopin for anxiety?  I guess...maybe you could clarify
okaaaay, sorry, disregard my previous post.  I just read some of your other posts.. my bad
wait....

nevermind