Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
klopnon

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

klopnon

hello i have started having panic attacts 2 mon. ago what is going on they are severe firsts my doctor gave me lexapro
yea right zommbie state... than ativan works well but get a head ake later. than doc. gave me klopinon yea yea helps me wright away a felling that rushes through my body fast to nock out tha panic atack the
only thing is i think this med. is more strong tahn any benzos. tryed them all xanax valum all of them what can help the best. i do not abuse take when needed  KLOPINON WORKS GREAT but very addictive what shuol i do
There all  addictive I would try some other ADs that have been known to help with panic attacks .benzos are highly addicting that h e L L to come off of .
how much do u take each day?   klonopin is a strong benzo..right up there with xanax..just longer acting and slower onset..best thing in reality is to find a healthy way to handle stress..exercise, meditaion, natural herbs and vitamins,,,find the source..counseling can help with that...why r u having panic attacks?
I also take Lexpro 20, it is not for you if it is making you feel like a zombie, how long have you been on it
i can not spell very well but i had taken the leaxapro for 3 days could not stand it
why are you taking the leaxapro dose it work well for you. have you ever had a panic
attack they are not fun thankyou.
Three days is not long enough to give you body time to adjust to the meds it takes a few weeks .
Absolutely,,,,,anti'd/s take about 2-4 wks to fully kick in.  Are you having anxiety...or full blown panic attacks?  do you have a counselor as well as a doctor?  klonopin IS strong.  Like xanax it can be a soul-stealer.  Maybe the doc can give you a lighter benzo along w/anti-d until it kicks.