klopnon
hello i have started having panic attacts 2 mon. ago what is going on they are severe firsts my doctor gave me lexapro
yea right zommbie state... than ativan works well but get a head ake later. than doc. gave me klopinon yea yea helps me wright away a felling that rushes through my body fast to nock out tha panic atack the
only thing is i think this med. is more strong tahn any benzos. tryed them all xanax valum all of them what can help the best. i do not abuse take when needed  KLOPINON WORKS GREAT but very addictive what shuol i do
There all  addictive I would try some other ADs that have been known to help with panic attacks .benzos are highly addicting that h e L L to come off of .
how much do u take each day?   klonopin is a strong benzo..right up there with xanax..just longer acting and slower onset..best thing in reality is to find a healthy way to handle stress..exercise, meditaion, natural herbs and vitamins,,,find the source..counseling can help with that...why r u having panic attacks?
I also take Lexpro 20, it is not for you if it is making you feel like a zombie, how long have you been on it
i can not spell very well but i had taken the leaxapro for 3 days could not stand it
why are you taking the leaxapro dose it work well for you. have you ever had a panic
attack they are not fun thankyou.
Three days is not long enough to give you body time to adjust to the meds it takes a few weeks .
Absolutely,,,,,anti'd/s take about 2-4 wks to fully kick in.  Are you having anxiety...or full blown panic attacks?  do you have a counselor as well as a doctor?  klonopin IS strong.  Like xanax it can be a soul-stealer.  Maybe the doc can give you a lighter benzo along w/anti-d until it kicks.