Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
kratom-watch out

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

kratom-watch out

Hello everyone. Well I managed to clean for awhile then started takie kratom because you hear a lot about it not being addicting yada yada. Well it is. And I'm sure some people will disagree. Kratom may help some with withdrawals but there is a reason. It acts on the opiate receptors in your brain. Hmmm sound familiar. Now I will say it is not close to the strength but nonetheless it does do something. I'm on my 3rd day clean. It's going well. Physical symptoms nowhere near as intense as true opiates but the mental is worse, atleast for me. Just gotta keep reminding myself this will pass.
I have wondered about this kratom someone had mentioned it before seemed too good to be true I am glad you are on your way to getting past the wds from it. Thanks for posting this info and good luck to you!
kraatom is bad news for most who take it the mental part of addiction is far worst then the phyical end plug into aftercare of some sort   N/A works for me try it...............Gnarly
Yes, it should be renamed to Krap-om
Thanks all for responding. Gnarly it's always awesome too still see you around. Very comforting.
Yeah I was stupid. Talking myself into believing it's ok. The wds are not nearly as bad physically but mentally it's a lot harder. Does anyone else have wds reports on kratom??