Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
kraton ?

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

kraton ?

Was trying to read a post on kraton? earlier and then the puter messed up. Now I can't find the post.
When I researched it all I could find was things saying it was an elastic plastomer. I know it is some kind of tea or herb. Those with knowlege- please chime in. I think I may have spelled it wrong
Kratom is an herb that is grown overseas...helps with wd...mild but can be habit forming..I will send you a message with a link to your inbox
I was also doing some research on this herb. I was weaned off of Clonazepam by my doctor and I am having horrible witdrawl/craving syptoms (symptoms). I had read (maybe from you post) how it may help a person who is going through withdrawl (withdrawal). I have tried vitamins with no sucess. I am currently out of work because of the horibble psyical/and mental drain it has taken on me. Where would I beable to purchase the herb? I tried to google it and came up with pretty much the same as whatefu_k came up with.  
You have to be very careful with kratom. Is has a opiate like effect and can be just as addicting. It can only be purchased on the internet I believe. It is kind of expensive. I tried it once and it really did help. It tastes like **** though! The us is now looking in to it and I'm sure it will be banned soon. You can get it in a powder form. I think most mix it with tea. I mixed it with jelly and still almost puked! I read a story on the internet where a girl got addicted to it and was spending $400 dollars a month on it. That's why after I tried it I will no longer touch it again. If you do use it, I would only for about 5 days. But I think we are all better off leaving it alone in my opinion.
Kratom should be avoided.

Which vitamins did you take?  Were you able to try B12 injections...also...were you taking a gel, chewable, liquid....because hard tablets are often wasted on addicts because our gut does not function properly to break it down as needed.  Just a thought.  Hope you feel better...I have some natural remedies in my journal...I don't know if you'd be interested, but you are more than welcome to check it out.
Did you try a calcium, magnesium and zinc? - Ok, I know I am always saying the same thing.
Best of luck, keep posting - it helps so much,