kraton ?
Was trying to read a post on kraton? earlier and then the puter messed up. Now I can't find the post.
When I researched it all I could find was things saying it was an elastic plastomer. I know it is some kind of tea or herb. Those with knowlege- please chime in. I think I may have spelled it wrong
Kratom is an herb that is grown overseas...helps with wd...mild but can be habit forming..I will send you a message with a link to your inbox
I was also doing some research on this herb. I was weaned off of Clonazepam by my doctor and I am having horrible witdrawl/craving syptoms. I had read (maybe from you post) how it may help a person who is going through withdrawl. I have tried vitamins with no sucess. I am currently out of work because of the horibble psyical/and mental drain it has taken on me. Where would I beable to purchase the herb? I tried to google it and came up with pretty much the same as whatefu_k came up with.  
You have to be very careful with kratom. Is has a opiate like effect and can be just as addicting. It can only be purchased on the internet I believe. It is kind of expensive. I tried it once and it really did help. It tastes like **** though! The us is now looking in to it and I'm sure it will be banned soon. You can get it in a powder form. I think most mix it with tea. I mixed it with jelly and still almost puked! I read a story on the internet where a girl got addicted to it and was spending $400 dollars a month on it. That's why after I tried it I will no longer touch it again. If you do use it, I would only for about 5 days. But I think we are all better off leaving it alone in my opinion.
Kratom should be avoided.

Which vitamins did you take?  Were you able to try B12 injections...also...were you taking a gel, chewable, liquid....because hard tablets are often wasted on addicts because our gut does not function properly to break it down as needed.  Just a thought.  Hope you feel better...I have some natural remedies in my journal...I don't know if you'd be interested, but you are more than welcome to check it out.
Did you try a calcium, magnesium and zinc? - Ok, I know I am always saying the same thing.
Best of luck, keep posting - it helps so much,