Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
leaving

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

leaving

for my son's SPRING concert!!!..ha..  
what a joke ....it is 23* and we have a winter storm brewing..it's sleeting and snowing...4-7" by morning!  UUGGHHH!!!
Be back later...................
be careful
yeah , but think spring while your there !! maybe you can think us all up nicer weather!! have fun, take alot of pics!!!
drive safe dear lady!!! Have fun!
come back safe to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tell us all about it!.....be safe
Hey ...thanks everybody...the concert was cool...it lasted til 9...and it is snowing and blowing but i had fun driving home...(put it in 4 wheel drive...WHEE!!!) and I should go out and shovel but i'm too tired....I HATE WINTER!!!!

Sorry...tooo tired to post tonight..i've been homefor only 45 mins. today... a busy day!!

My legs are driving me nuts again..now I'm gonna go soak and read the paper, then off to bed..talk to you all in the a.m.!!!!
thank you for coming home safe...and sound.