Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
legal question about methadone and siboxone

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

I was on heroin and then started taking methadone.  Got into some legal trouble and knew I needed to get clean to avovid jail.  I have 2 to 3 weeks before court so I went to a doctor to get on siboxone cause I heard it doesn't show up on opiod drug tests.  After my 3rd attempt, failed again.  Each time I was sent into immeditately near death withdrawals.  I want to just give up and go back to methadone but if I get drug tested through court it will show up.  If anyone has any advice that has been through a similar situation I would welcome ANY advice.  I'm desparate and need help getting clean or at least getting around a court drug test.  Someone please HELP ME!!!!!!
Tags: help me
youve got to be in full wd's before you start Sub. Like 5 days off Methadone or the Sub with make u deathly sick.  Try again....and again.... and again... Is inpatient an opition?
how much methadone are you taking? how long did you wait before you started the sub?
Traycee is right you have to be in full w/d or sub will not work, ive never done the meth. route so I dont know the half life of it. Its been a little slow on here today but im sure some one will be on that can better help you
methadone is like atleast 24-36 hours if regular use. i dont understand if it is medically prescribed why it would be a problem. did they tell you that you cant be on methadone. the court tests will show exactly what opiate you are taking and how much is in you it wont just say opiates.  the court should be happy you are on methadone. talk to your lawyer or public offender, i mean defender, or call the prosecutors office. if your legally taking methadone get a note and you should be ok. dont try to beat the court drug test with any of that **** they sell at the head shops to mask or dilute. it will show up and they will violate you immediately. in ohio they watch you ****. i have used fake urine with hand warmers wrapped around a thin bottle for jobs. but that dont work if some dude or chick is starring at your package while you urinate.