lexapro
I have seen this mentioned but can't find the posts.  What role if any can this drug play with w/d from opiates?  Also, day 10 off norcos for me but I have used ultram to help with wds.  I have tapered to 100 mg a day for a few days and today will take my last one.  After thinking I found the miracle cure for wds I read up a little more on ultram.  Now I'm thinking this could cause wds too.  I'm getting off it.  If I'm going to end up with wds I'm a least going to do it with something that gives me a buzz and works better for pain! lol!  Just kidding but I'm not a former hardcore heroin person...not going to get strung out on something that doesn't even get me high.
Any advice would be great.
I have lexapro from last year but never took much of it.
now, this is just my opinion, and my experience..When i went through w/d's from benzo's c/t..it was terrible..My doctor finally put me on lexapro and it worked a miracle on me for that..Not sure on opiates..I still take it and now it is 2 yrs..I always knew i was depressed but didn't want to admit it..Now i can barely cry ..I use to cry for a sad movie, song, etc ..Now i don't know if it is a good thing to not cry..but for me it is..
as soon as i get off these opiates, i am hoping the lexapro will help!!!
maybe do some research on google..
hope this helps you alittle
Thanks a lot.  I researched a little and found that it usually takes it a week or two to kick in.  I think I'll just see how it goes.  I have a friend who swears by it for depression.  I think that at this point I might be in "addict thinking" mode and now that I'm out of ultram and not getting anymore by choice, My brain thinks I need to be taking "something".  
I have a bad toothache but am going to take some aleve for that.
I wouldn't be surprised if my body started hurting just to get some drugs.  I have even thought about refilling the norcos.  I just breathe, think it through, realize that it only gives me a few minutes of eupohoria for a short time and then its back to just trying to function with enough of it in my system.
Have a great day.  I've gotta go get pics of my 12th grader before he leaves for his senior prom.  Whew, thought I'd never get that kid through school!  Thats 2 down and 1 to go (8th grader graduates in a couple of weeks).
Blessings to you!
Can u abuse lexapro? My mom relapsed from meth and said she is clean now but I found pills in her room that I loomed up and they r lexapro