Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
long term side efect of phensydle & proxyvon

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Hi I'm taking these bad things from last 12 years,During my BE (elect) I live in the hostle,so many people take these things in our hostle,I'll start this for concentration in exams but slowly slowly ,it becomes in my daily diet and now I'll take 3 phensydle[total 300 ml] and 20 capsuls of spasmo proxyvon.I'll tried so many times to leave it but sleepless nights,pain in lower legs,loose motions & angry behavier takes me on the same path. I'll spend Rs.10,000. per month from my salary.Please suggess me the path and any medeicin to leave these things.
Tags: recovering addict, 12 year long term, side efects