lortab in the first trimester
Hi, I am 10 weeks pregnant and prescribed lortab 7.5/500 for sever carpal tunnel and RA, does anyone know if this can be dangerous to my baby?  Does anyone know of any babies that were born with problems due to taking lortab in the first trimester?  Has anyone taken them and how many is the most in a day that you have taken?
I thought that the first trimester can be the most dangerous time to use or drink etc...there is a ob nurse that answers or u can pm her ...betterlife1234 i think...i usually avoid posting on pregnancy and narcotic use but urs has been sitting here unanswered....good luck and be safe
hi mom worried is right.  but her name is 1234betterlife. lol she has been an RN in ob/gyn for 20 years and helps so many pregnant ladies here.  just put her name in the search engine and send her a pm.  she will be glad to talk with you.  i do think the 1st trimester is the time for developement of the fetus.  good luck to you and your baby.  check with 1234.
Welcome to the forum.... I am not comfortable with pregnancy and narcotics either... I would say talk to your doctor that rx'd it to you. I personally was rx'd them at the end of my 2nd trimester....in small amounts and only took them a few times...and didn't have problems..that is JUST me... and again was not in the FIRST trimester. Again, I would encourage you to speak w/your doctor. Congratulations! JoAnn
thanks so much, I am going to talk to my OB when I go in, I just get really nervous.  The dr that prescribed said no worries and I have friends who had the same OB I go to and were prescribed the same med and no problems, but that is them not me.  I just worry what if... do i do the search on here or on google for the RN?
search here on the top right.  good luck.