marijuana withdrawal
I need to stop smoking but have a bad temper, mood swings, stomach problems, sleeping problems, bad bad headaches. I've used 10 years heavily.  Is there anything to help ease this stuff I've been to the ER twice because my head is hurting and I can't sleep. Help, no medical insurance either.
  I read some where that high doses o vit c powder work or  THC I am also a heavy smoker o pot and i I was to quit I would taper just like the pills no wake and bake it a tough one because we think we can untion you cant't when you quit and try smoking again.  I quit once or 3years and wow I really am smart I was silly and went back to it.  I like it too much  I know its no good better o straight try Vit c the powdered kind mega doses. got it out o a book called the hidden addiction about sugar too had everything in that book.
I was also a heavy pot smoker of ten years. I tried quitting and made it a full two weeks.! I'll be honest with you, it was very hard. I suffured from the same withdrawal symptoms as  you. I excercised which gave me an appetite. And I brought over the counter sleeping pills. They help but don't take them every night. Stay away from stressful situations and old areas where you can cop. That was the cause of my relapse. I'm happy to say i'm trying again. Don't beat yourself up if you relapse, just get right back on the horse. GoodLuck
Vitamins will make a huge difference...it is pretty amazing.  Also check out the site  - vitaminsthatwork.com, a doctor advised the NaturalCalm
I can relate to what you are saying...when my fiance and I quit smoking (due to his probation at the time) our vice changed from weed to pills - If only we would have stopped to realize what we were doing.
Although I am an advocate of marijuana - the bottom line is that as of now - it is illegal.  Sounds insane because I am an addict - but I do not like synthetic drugs...prescription drugs.  The doctors and pharmaceutical industries are the most callous drug dealers there are.  
We can treat and heal our own body...everything we need to treat any disease was provided to us by Mother Nature.
Something that makes a big difference in how you feel, especially after you have deprived your body of something, is your diet.
My journal has some natural remedies if you were interested.
Good Luck!!!
Hey brother. Just wanted to clarify something. I am sorry if I am stepping on someones toes, but, There is no EASY about this. I smoked from the time I was 11 til 29. Towards the end, i actually hated it. Hated the way it made me feel. So, it might have been a little more EASIER, for me than say someone that still loves it. But, regardless, it will take some comitment from yourself that wil be anything but easy. You will become more irritable than ever, and all the other w/ds. But, if you truly want to stop. You can. Keep reading the forums. I am  on Day 2 of an opiate kick that is kicking my but. I wouldn't have made it this far if not for knowing that are other people out there going though what I am. Good luck to you bro. As far as the mood swings and other stuff, no offense, but, those are signs of your brain just wanting more of what you are trying to stop. You can smoke from sun-up to sun-down as I did, and you will reach a point where your brain just wants more and more and you just can't take it. Get clean, then see how you feel.
peace.