Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
menthol cough drops

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

menthol cough drops

Hey guys. made it thru my tough day....CLEAN! I want 2 share something odd i found that has been working 4 me. menthol cough drops work so well stopping the runny nose and watery eyes and the ridiculous amount of yawning. and 2 me seemed 2 cool my body down some during a god awful hot flash. anybody else ever try that or am i crazy? lol ok so dont answer that last one  ;)
Congratson staying clean for today! And hey, whatever works for you works. I actually found menthol to help with the nose issues, I used Vics Vapor rub-that actually helps with muscle aches to. Congrats again and best wishes!

Sara RN