Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
methadone detox

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

methadone detox

I have been seeing on here ALOT that calcium,magnesium and zinc pills help alot with detoxing off of methadone? From what I have read it also helps with any opiate? Anyone been there and done that ? I bought some yesterday and the suggested dose is 3 a day and from what i have read they say to double the dose so, I'm taking 6 a day.......anyone know for sure????
i'm not sure what works for mathadone but i was taking vics , percs, and other opiates and i take tons of vitamins and water and i think my w/d were much easier then some and i like to think it's the vitamins . I take calcium, b, magnissium ,pottasium ,c, and some multi vitamins , i take at least 3 of each 2x a day , i hope this helps , good luck !