mixing hydro with Advil PM
I am addicted to Tramadol from fribromyalgia pain and I ran out of tram and I had some left over hydro so I took some to help with restless legs and it did work a little, I know its bad but I didnt know what else to do. But my question is it safe to mix Vicodin with Advil pm? Its almost 1 am and I just want to be done with the day now, but I dont wanna get hurt or anything...
   Careful with mixing anything. Google it and see what answers you get. You also didn't say how much you took.
    Now your addiction to Tramadol is a different story. There are many members here that have had that addiction too and are now free of it. Don't just quit Tramadol cold turkey if you can help it. Some people have had seizures and we don't want that for you. Again, we don't know how much your are taking and how long you have been on them.
Hello and thank you for your response.. I just joined the forum today because of my Tramadol addiction. I posted a big thread about my story I was taking about 12-18 tram a day but 2 days ago I ran out. i cant get them refilled for a few days yet... I took 2 Vicodin a while ago and I was wondering if its okay to take Advil pm as well I did Google it and nothing came up thats why I am here... but I think I'm going to skip on the Advil and just try to get to sleep myself..
Good idea on skipping the Advil PM/
Yes, I just read your other post on Trams. In the future, try to keep things in one post so we can tell more about what's going on. As avisg told you. Don't use them (another addictive drug) to get off  of Tramadol.
I hope you get some sleep.