mixing methadone
can you mix methadone with somas and/or xanax????? I know that you cant mix suboxone with benzo's but what's the difference with methadone?
DO NOT MIX XANAX W/ METHADONE it will kill you my sister overdosed on 2 one mg xanax and 2 10 mg methadone  please dont it is very very lethal
i dont know about tthe somas
her doctor perscribed both
what have you heard about suboxone and benzos...i take suboxone, klonipin and an occasional xanax??? all prescribed to me
I take clonipin and saboxone, but then again i'm not prescribed let me know if you find out OUCH...Although I think it's ok.......
this wouldn't go through last night look on the suboxone web sight it says not to slam suboxen and benzo because of fatal risk i don't know about taking under your tongue though
its only lethal if your body has not built up a tolerance, i have both perscribed and anna nicole was an idiot!!!! its just like anything else, common knowledge and moderation... so if your a high school punk that has never taken so much as a perocet -no you wouldnt want to mix methadone and xanax , how bout this, is you dont have an rx dont take it!!!! you ***** are making it hard on people who really have a medical need for drugs of this nature.....
the hell it is...my wife died last month and she had been taken at least 120 mg of ir oxycodone plus at least 50mg of methadone plus at lest 6 to 8 mg of xanax everyday for the last 5 yeras....she died last month off 15mg of oxy,20mg of methadone and 2 neurontin...and no benzos...be careful I thought so to...and as for me what I said she took everyday for five years doesn't even come close to what I have taken everyday during the same time period...
As for the other comment about messing up our ****...I 100% agree as we were both rxed...
you really got to watch mixing anything with methadone if your wrong you dont get a second chance
Im sure it was the mixture of nerontin with pain meds.  I tried lyrica with opana and percocet and I dont know how I made it through the night other than the fact I slept sitting up as laying down kept on stopping my breathing.  I never had the problem when I took mehtadone/klonopin/somas  now I will never touch another anti seazier medicaition like lyrica and neurontin again. Everyone is differant so I say when taking any medication for the first time with other drugs its best to take half of what is perscribed.