mom help
my son has a pineal cyst he uses drugs and alchol what are the effects and damages that he is creating to himself.
not sure what that is but i had a pilenidol cyst which is what started me out on these damn pills and i have been fighting since.. about 8 yrs ago they did surgery on my tailbone to get rid of the problem cuz it kept coming back the dr had to reapeat the surgery a couple times and kept giving me EXTREME scripts of norco 10/325.. everytime i called he gave me a new script even if i should not have been out yet.. it was taking more and more to help adn i was up to about 6 at a time... i finally got clean after a 5 yrs struggle the w d 's were HORRIABLE because i was using sooo many for so long... i got clean and stayed clean for over 3 yrs (best part of my entire life) i had 2 babies in that time (btw we struggled for over 5 yrs and dr's said we couldn't have babies but GOD said different!!!) i have a WONDERFUL hubby and 2 beautiful babies and have God in my life could not be more complete we r buying a home for the first time things are great however a few months ago i had several procedures one after another leaving me on pain meds and after u have had that addiction u only have to be on them for a short time and ur body goes right back use to them and have to do it all over.. i am struggling like heck to get clean again not struggling because i don't want to i want it more than anything but the w d process is HARD and it takes a good month or so to feel yourself again.. (the bad physical only last about a week) but it is NOT comfortable.. however your son will have to be the one who wants to quit my mom sat back and cried and cried it broke her heart literally (i even forged prescriptions and went to jail) i thought it was gonna be the death of my mom but i could NOT get off them... addiction is a BAD thing but like i said all u can do is NOT enable him don't be any part of it.. my mom withdrew herself from me COMPLETELY it broke her in half and me too but addicts will NOT stop as long as they have supporters.. i wish your son the best maybe have him come on here and get some support but it is better he stop before it gets worse and it DOES get worse.. i had never even gotten a speeding ticket and then i am in jail facing prison for forging prescriptions addiction will make u do things u never would do