Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
morphine vs percocet

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

morphine vs percocet

Is morphine (avinza) a stronger narcotic than percocet? I have 60 mg tablets of avinza, so if I take one of those, is that like taking 6 of the percocet 10/325?
Tags: Avinza
Yes although dosage and frequency of usage does matter. In my experience morphine, high dosage oxycontin and methadone are the most effective (and the most addicting) pain killers.
i know with oxy vs prec the ratio is about 1-4 I think its similar w/ morphine and methadone as well
Yes,  Morphine IS stronger than Percocet by far.
yep,,,it is