Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
ms contin withdrawal

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

ms contin withdrawal

i had been taking ms contin 30mg twice a day for two weeks. i sopped taking it 2 days ago. i just want to know when these withdrawal symptoms will go away. i don't think mine is too bad compare to some other people but still very bad for me.
If you stopped 2 days ago then you've probably only got a couple of days left with WD's.  If you were only on it for 2 weeks I doubt seriously if you will have much, if any at all, psychological WD's.  You'll be outta this before you know it.  Hang in there for a couple more days and you'll be good to go.  
congrats...I would hope that you read alot on here so you never go back down that road..2 weeks  is not long but it does become 2 yrs before you know it..IT happens to the best of us..
Good luck
R2R
thank you very much for responding guys. i just want add something to my question. i had this fusion surgery about a year ago and since then i have been taking vicodin about 4 5 pills a day and now recently about 2 weeks ago i started taking ms contin instead. as i mentioned it has been 2 days that i'm off of both. now what i want to understand is that is this a vicodin withdrawal or ms contin?  
Probably a little of both.  Extended use of either Vicoden or MS Contin will provide withdrawl (withdrawal) symptoms.  SInce you were only on the MS Contin for a couple of weeks I'm guessing that most of your WD's are from the extended use of the Vicoden.  A year is quite awhile for your body to get used to the opiates.