Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
mtgoat 911 Five years clean

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

mtgoat 911 Five years clean

Hereis a BIG shout out to mtgoat911 on her birthday of 5 years clean.

August 22    Just For Today....." We reconginize out spritual growth when we are able to reach out and help others
August 23    Just For Today....." I will use the principles of the 12 steps to make healthy decisions I will ask my Higher Power for the strength to act on those decisions

Congrats..(*~*)   ! ! !   (*-*)  ! ! !   Sending lots of love your way AND a great big HUG......Debra W. and I am an addict
A big shout out and a big hug. Way to go one day at a time!!
thats is so awesome!! congrats to you girl!! 5 years is beyond SUPER! Im so proud of you!! I hope to God someday I will be celebrating my being clean in YEARS as well! You are an inspiration to us all!
WOW, congrats on 5 years! It's an inspiration to all of us. Keep working it:)
Keep up the good work, you should be very proud of yourself, take care.
A big congrats on your 5 year birthday mtgoat. That is awesome and a tremendous inspiration to all of us. Hope you have a happy and special day to celebrate such a milestone. Corey
a major congratulations to you!  that's something to be proud of and grateful for. im at 50+ days off oxys and appreciate hearing about op's success stories. keep it up!
YE HA!   send out the balloons..5 yrs?  dernation/ that is a long time when talking clean time! but mtgoat earned every second of it and she continues/after 5 yrs/to post and share what she has learned with all of us!  congrats to u!  u r an important part of this forum..please stay with us and keep sharing
a big Yeeeeeeeeehah to you mtgoat!!!!! You are such an inspiration to us all and such an example. You insight on NA is without any compare.
Girl, YOU ROCK!!!!!!
With all my love and profound admiration
xoxoxo. sophie.
thank you guys so much for all your help and accepting me just the way i am, the good and the bad
GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP IT UP ONE DAY AT A TIME
Way to go on the five years one day at a time.....WOOHOO....HAPPY DANCE!!