Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
multivitamin

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

multivitamin

Just one last thing that helps...seems to with me...
i started to REALLY think about this 'lack of energy'..
so i got my spouse to go get prenatal vitamins..and wow..i dunno they ARE potent, but they give ya what ya need..and at HIGH doses..i started to wonder if we arent a tad anemix with all this flushing ourselves out...the sweating and what not..and very well could be..so its iron ya need for that..i have been anemic a few times..and just a high dose of iron with vit c..has made an enormous difference..just remember not to over do iron..that stuff isnt to play with really..but iron would help ...have a craving for green stuff? Prolly need iron..anyway just a thought.
I have been following your thread. How many hydros were you taking daily? I take 90mg a day and really want to stop. You have given me so much inspiration and th belief that I can do it. I am waiting on a order of clonidine and I am going to take the plunge. I just wanted you to know that I am pulling for you and it gives me hope that I can succeed.

Take care and God Bless
Jackie