multivitamin
Just one last thing that helps...seems to with me...
i started to REALLY think about this 'lack of energy'..
so i got my spouse to go get prenatal vitamins..and wow..i dunno they ARE potent, but they give ya what ya need..and at HIGH doses..i started to wonder if we arent a tad anemix with all this flushing ourselves out...the sweating and what not..and very well could be..so its iron ya need for that..i have been anemic a few times..and just a high dose of iron with vit c..has made an enormous difference..just remember not to over do iron..that stuff isnt to play with really..but iron would help ...have a craving for green stuff? Prolly need iron..anyway just a thought.
JRG
I have been following your thread. How many hydros were you taking daily? I take 90mg a day and really want to stop. You have given me so much inspiration and th belief that I can do it. I am waiting on a order of clonidine and I am going to take the plunge. I just wanted you to know that I am pulling for you and it gives me hope that I can succeed.

Take care and God Bless
Jackie