my amphetamine addiction
This is the type of question were i think i need to give yall some background information. i started taking amphetamines (non extended release version of adderall) about 9-12 months ago for adhd. even though i dont have adhd i told my doctor i did. because i wanted somethin to make me feel happy and i couldnt afford to buy them on the streets anymore ,and as time went on i started takin more and more to make me happy and in febuary i got arrested at my school with xanax and hydrocodone but soon after i tried to quit them. so i started smokin pot and takin xanax bars again but then my probation officer drug tested me and i failed for both and i failed all of them since then. and 2 days ago i had to go to court again and they sentenced me with 2 years in memphis juvenile detention center but my parents wouldnt sign me over and i have been clean ever since than except amphetamines and i reely  have known i was hooked for a while but just now realized it when my new bottle wit 45 of them in it was gone in 4 days. so wat do i do??????
What do u want to do?   so u r addicted to amphetamines only?    or r u also addicted to hydros and xanax?....where there is a will there  is a way to quit all if u r ready...keep posting