Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
my amphetamine addiction

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

my amphetamine addiction

This is the type of question were i think i need to give yall some background information. i started taking amphetamines (non extended release version of adderall (adderrall)) about 9-12 months ago for adhd. even though i dont have adhd i told my doctor i did. because i wanted somethin to make me feel happy and i couldnt afford to buy them on the streets anymore ,and as time went on i started takin more and more to make me happy and in febuary i got arrested at my school with xanax and hydrocodone but soon after i tried to quit them. so i started smokin pot and takin xanax bars again but then my probation officer drug tested me and i failed for both and i failed all of them since then. and 2 days ago i had to go to court again and they sentenced me with 2 years in memphis juvenile detention center but my parents wouldnt sign me over and i have been clean ever since than except amphetamines and i reely  have known i was hooked for a while but just now realized it when my new bottle wit 45 of them in it was gone in 4 days. so wat do i do??????
What do u want to do?   so u r addicted to amphetamines only?    or r u also addicted to hydros and xanax?....where there is a will there  is a way to quit all if u r ready...keep posting