Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
narcotics

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

narcotics

i have a weird queastion but has anyone heard of having seizures if you mix vicodin about 7 to 8 7.5 / 750mg with klonopin and xanax even if you stop the xanax and klonopin a few days before the seizures..... and does anyone have any advice on how to get over the withdrawal from xanax, klonopin, and vicodin..... im sorta having trouble.......
I would get to the ER if the problem gets worse...Really you should call someone with expertise!  I didn't like the sound of..."I'm sorta having trouble..."  Call someone to take care of you.
That could be why you would start having seizures - from stopping the klonopin and xanax.  You did say that you had stopped it two days before the seizures?  I know one thing, if I start having seizures, I am getting my ass to the hospital!