Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
natural supplement for valium,xanax ??

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

natural supplement for valium,xanax ??

someone mentioned a natural supplement for valium or xanax and it wasnt valerion root, dummy me didnt write it down and have been searching the posts to find it, help!  lol
Holy Basil is the one that I have been using.  Seems to help.  The health store told me it was their most popular one. Give it a try.  Good Luck.
thankyou, were on day 22 with no percs, the thomas reciepe recommended xanax, however as having additctive personalites we dont want to stay on them long, weve been careful with them but you know where they can lead to... thanks :)
For anxiety I used GABA or Passion Flower during wd's and a little after, seems to work ok......its available at GNC and other health stores.