Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
need help with oxycotin withdrawls...PLEASE HELP!!

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

I am trying to help my brother get off oxycotin. He is of course in allot of pain. I was hoping someone had a suggestion as to how I can help. Right now my main question is he is having bad gut pains is there anything i can do to help? do you know of any helpful websites that will help him do it without rehab (do at home)? He is living with me until he kicks it, I am with him 24/7 but I feel very helpless!!!

there are a few things if its the run get something for that and something for gas pains .If you can there is a muscle relaxer you can get from a doctor called zanaflex it really helps with aches pains and over all help.If he is getting rls /Lots of soda water helps bananas for me I tool a electric blanket and wrapped my legs in it