need help
i need help. ive been taking the 1000 mg yellow vikes for over a year now. about 4-5 a day.i need help. i cant get through the W/D. i want to stop so bad i hate everythig about the vikes and hate all of that life style but i cant stop myself :( someone has to help me. i think i have to do it cold turkey bc my parents will see that on the insurance i believe and i cant go in there. someone help? i have a few xanex and idk what to do any more. please help me.
Hi~~

You will find alot of support here.  Try and change up your thinking.  Tell yourself you CAN and WILL get thru this.  I know it is rough but it is only for a short time.  There are things you can do to ease the symptoms.  Make sure you are drinking plenty of fluids.  Supplements help as our body needs to be fed some good stuff.  Does anyone know about this?  Are you getting these pills from a doctor?